Christmas Cupcake Calorie Counting Guide
2. If you drink a diet soda with a cupcake...they cancel each other out.
3. If you eat standing up...it doesn't count.
4. If you eat a personalized cupcake with someone else's name on it...it doesn't count.
5. Cupcake crumbs stuck to the cupcake cup wrapper contain no calories...all the calories rise to the top and are absorbed in the icing...sucked up in the sprinkles and shrunk to nothingness...no count.
6. Chocolate Cupcakes are considered medicinal and have no calories. Other energy/basic food group ingredients include brandy, cheesecake and Blue Bell Ice Cream.
7. If you share a Cupcake with someone else, the calories don't count if you both eat the same amount.
8. If you consume Cupcakes while watching Christmas movies, the calorie count is much lower simply because they are part of the entertainment experience and not part of your 'personal fuel'. You can apply this theory to 'Movie Theater's New Christmas Releases', too....works for Milk Duds, buttered popcorn, Junior Mints, Snickers and Gummi Bears.
9. If you are STRESSED out and need relaxing DESSERTS then a Cupcake is perfect for your Christmas Menu...works for me...I can spell backwards and forwards.
10. If you don't give a BFCC...Big Fat Calorie Count...then this #10 Cupcake Calorie Counting info is for you:
~ 1 White Cupcake with icing has 178 calories....26% Fat...71% Carbs...3% Protein.
~ 1 Chocolate Cupcake with icing 164 calories....28% Fat...68% Carbs...4% Protein...#6 confirmed.