5/13/14

Back to Tracks of My Georgia Ancestors

I want to be taken seriously as a 'Family Historian/Genealogist'.  I want my family and readers to know that I am committed to the research, the documenting and the story telling.  I want to tell the truth and fit the facts with the historical events.  I want to heed the wisdom of Ben Franklin...
 Time will tell.  For the time being...
I think my Georgia Ancestors did their part in 'Doing things worth the writing'! 
New Post on Tracks of My Georgia Ancestors
 
Joseph Marshall Byrd Pittman's Story
 
 
Third Generation Pittman Stories
Children of Ichabod Byrd and Frances Stone Pittman
Thomas Augustus Pittman
Selina Ann Pittman Dunn
In Progress...Great Great Grandfather...His Regal Legacy

1 comment:

  1. looks like you make Ben Franklin proud. Those GA folk were darn busy procreating AND living.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.