10/30/11

Saturday Night Sky Over The Davis Mountains

For Gini



Sunset
I wonder why when you say goodbye
beautiful colours paint the sky.

Shades of orange, yellow and pink too
all come out because of you.

And although I hate to see you go,
I really do enjoy the show.

I've seen you leave so many times
and still it's a favourite sight of mine.

There'll be no sadness, be no sorrow
because my sun, you'll come out tomorrow.

I won't feel hurt, I'll feel no pain
because on your way down, your colours will reign.

 Adoni Marcano PoetryInNature

4 comments:

  1. Don't you just love it when God ends the day with His beautiful artistry!

    We are swathed in the most beautiful snow in MD.

    BOO-T-ful Halloween wishes ~
    TTFN ~
    Hugs,
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - poem and photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Sue and I love the poem . . . describes your photos beautifully! The skies over our home last night were pretty too, took photos and plan to post them today . . . ours were pretty but not near as pretty as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue, thank you for this and for thinking of me . . . I feel like I am right there with ya! Such a beautiful sky and you shot it perfectly! These are "framers" remember, I said I want everything out to be seen! Well guess what!

    I very much enjoyed our visit too yesterday . . . we probably could have talked for quite bit longer. I look forward to Monday also . . . I know it will be great. Thank you again, I love this, Sue!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.