10/4/11

SuKnitWitty...akaCITexasGal...On Displays

Oh Great...you say...she's now Collecting Aliases!!!
Acually, I was SuKnitWitty before I was CollectInTexas Gal!
Although, I'm split on alot of things, and find myself going in several different directions,
 I am not a Split Person...ality!!
Sure as I make that claim, here I stand Split between these two Displays as SuKnitWitty.
I have to be her when it's time to KNIT, and it was definately time to KNIT for the
Concho Valley Knitting Guilds 'Art of Knitting' Event!
The Event was held last Saturday and SuKnitWitty was one of the Display Designers...
I gave myself that VIP Title cause it sounds better than Bulletin Board Broad! 
And...I sure didn't want the other Display Designer to worry that CollectInTexas Gal would start draggin' out all her
 Dishes to Display along with all the Knitted Items!
So here's three of SuKnitWitty...Knitter/DisplayDesigner...Displays!
(please excuse the glare...for some reason Display Cases are glass)
I'm sure you will agree that The Concho Valley Knitters are a Bunch of very talented Knitters!
Yours truly,
SuKnitWitty, CollectInTexas Gal, The Display Designer,
The Bulletin Board Broad

Concho Valley Knitting Guild Website

7 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a lot of knitted loveliness, Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! My favorite is the first one of your purple bag with the cool reflection of the building in the background.
    Thanks for all your hard work with the display cases. You are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well the Bulletin Board Broad did a great job! Lovely display and I'm so in awe of all the amazing talent:@)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I have a couple knitter friends and I am going to pass your blog to them! sandie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there

    Well I'm impressed - and you have multiple personality craftiness? Your's seems to be the best kind to have. Love the new look and header here Sue!

    Enjoy your weekend!
    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish you lived closer Sue. I want to learn to knit. I can crochet and that's about it. I also love that colorful poncho's you made in previous post. You should sell them on Esty. I'd buy!!!~Hugs~Ames ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a knit nut for sure! LOL!
    But one a serious note you knit beautifully! By goodness I love your crafty heart! Hugs Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.