8/30/14

The Box That Holds My Thinker vs August

Yes, I know it is TILTED, and I am well aware of the impending crash with WISDOM.  It's a Slippery Slope for sure, and one that I have been balancing most of my life.  At least since the time I found out that my THINKER's Box is different.

I have not always avoided the crash between the BOX and WISDOM.  Over the years I have learned to adjust the Slope so that the TWO bump softly together...most of the time.  Oscar Wilde said it best...With age comes wisdom, but sometimes age comes alone.

They say 'Thinking Outside The Box' is a skill and with practice can be developed.
  Creative Solutions....Change your space....Brainstorm...Daydream....etc....and the one we avoid...Consider the worst case scenario.  Fear is what holds back creativity.  When you consider the worst case scenario not only can you plan for it, but you may realize it isn't bad enough that you shouldn't give it a try.
So give it a try...I did. 
Changed my Space...Comment Location. 
 Brainstormed Bloggers Choices...Picked Embedded.
Have Daydreamed about doing this for over a year...Blogger finally allowed by un-blocking Google + Users.
Considered the worst case scenario....Keeping up...Not a problem.
August is almost over!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sue! There are always new things to try in blogger land. You are a good thinker outside the box.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keeping up with technology and changing blogland keeps us on our toes. It's a good thing. I always enjoy the changes you make on PomPom....makes me happy!

      Delete
  2. Hi Sue .. I prefer the Popup Window - as I can move it around as I read and look and comment ... but know that people like embedded comments ... and you can reply to those comments ... Interesting ... and then I have to come back for the replies - that's the challenging bit ... anyhow we'll see what happens ... cheers and it's almost the end of August! Happy Labor Weekend - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are certainly advantages and disadvantages to each of the choices of comment options. I have tried them all. I am giving the 'comment reply' option a go to as you said 'see what happens'. As it happens with your comments, Hilary, I find I want to reply to your always interesting comments, and by the time I get to your Blog, I get so involved in your amazing posts that I forget to mention your visits to mine. So, come back when you can and don't feel obligated to Reply to my Reply. I know you are a very considerate blogger, and I so appreciate that.

      Delete
  3. Thinking outside the box is usually more fun than being stuck inside the box. Let those creative juices flow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not very good at being stuck anywhere much less a box. I bet you aren't either!

      Delete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.