4/15/16

AtoZ Letter M...Minnie Martha's Memorabilia


Minnie Martha has been the inspiration for many posts on CollectInTexas Gal.
is at the top of my All Time Most Visited Post list. 
Just in case you are wondering...Minnie Martha really was my Grandmother...mother of my mother.  I can literally and figuratively  trace my 'Collecting Genes' directly to her.  Not that she collected for the sake of collecting, but out of necessity with the idioms of 'Make Do and Mend' and 'Take Care of What You Have'.  The following are pictures and links to a few of the posts inspired by Minnie Martha's Memorabilia.
 
Thanks Minnie Martha for the Memories and the Memorabilia.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Sue - the Moss green of Minnie Martha's Memorabilia are wonderful - I love bottle green rustic glass ... aren't they fun - and yes that collectin' gene is there ...

    We have gardening green freezing rain at the moment! - Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a green glass collector, too. Have always liked it and finally put my finger on the reason why....it's genetic. LOL!!!

      Delete
  2. I love the green glassware. What a treasure! Even more of a treasure to come from a long line of collectors, isn't it? :)

    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is...sometimes it's also a curse!!!! LOL!!!

      Delete
  3. The colors of Depression glass are so pretty especially In a grouping of pieces. Minnie Marha had good taste selecting green.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so, too. I also like pink depression glass. Then so do lots of collectors. Therefore, it has always been pricey, where green is less so.

      Delete
  4. Greetings, Sue. It was so nice to hear from you last Pink Saturday. I thought I understood you linked, but I couldn't ever find it. Maybe my old age is showing. lol

    I remember stories of your grandmother. Sweet memories.♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, duh on me. It wasn't last week. It was a couple of weeks ago.

      Delete
  5. It amazing what one collects. I collect giraffes and one my friends collect blue willow dishes.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.