4/19/16

AtoZ Letter P...Photo Blog Photographer


Two things are responsible for my becoming a Photo Blog Photographer.
CollectInTexas Gal Photo Blog and NeatO Nikon Digital Camera
One Photography Blogging Meme was responsible for a weekly Photo Shoot.
Photographers posted a photo and writing based on a scheduled weekly theme relating to their 'Town'.  Participating in Friday My Town Shoot Out challenged me to learn more about my Nikon Camera and Windows 7 Live Photo Gallery.  The following are a few of my favorite Friday Shoot Out Photos with their weekly theme.
The Twisted, Curly, Contorted and Spiral
Funny~Unusual~Strange Signs
Letter 'S' in Your Town
Sculpture at Concho River Park, San Angelo, Texas
Thirsty Steer
Stunning Sunset
Favorite Faces and Feet
 
SMILE!!!
You're on CITxGal's Nikon Camera

7 comments:

  1. You are so talented! You are killing me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, is there anything you cannot do??? I am so impressed with your versatility Sue (and that little boy - grandson? is soooo cute) Leanne @ cresting the hill

    ReplyDelete
  3. multi-arts - you've got it covered and your pics are always perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. Part of the fun of blogging - taking photos! It really is the best of ALL worlds ~

    www.thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like your P-post and the rest of the posts that I just glanced at, will come back and explore more. So much detail.
    Josefine from
    Getting to the end

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool! Thank you for the photo meme link. I will definitely check it out. I need some fresh ideas about what and how to photograph things around here.

    I agree with the others. You are multi-talented, great as so many things. :)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Being able to combine my photos with my writing is the #1 reason why I love blogging so much. If I ever wrote a book I would miss being able to insert my photos here and there. I've never participated in a photography challenge. I loved that statue, by the way. Reminds me of the Andy Griffith statue (in a way) in Mt. Airy, NC. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.