3/20/10

The March Winds Are Blowin In Texas!!!


The Wind is BlowinInTexas!!!

So, it seems like a good time to be Blowin Around In Texas!!!

Yep, it's a BlowinRoad Trip!!!

I'll be BlowinBy the Windmill Farms in West Texas  around Rankin, McCamey, Irran and Ozona!

When the Wind Blows in Texas, lots of Stuffy Nose Blowin goes on, too!

I'm prepared for Nose Blowin.  All the needed stuff for stuffy nose and allergies are packed! 

The most important stuff is packed, too.  Ya know, the 'Projects' and the Laptop!

Yep, outta the baskets and into the bags are a few Works In Progress to finish and of course enough yarn and thread to start a couple of new projects.  Just in case I really finsh the WIP...riiiiight!





I have big plans to crochet my way across Texas.  The Pineapple Pincushion pattern is packed, and  I'm wonderin how many I can crochet in the wind.

Then there's the Triangle Knitted Shawl that was suppose to be done last September...missed that deadline and vowed to be done for Christmas.  Now, it's for Easter!  I think I'll make it....I'm crocheting the edging...with Dolly's permission...

Now, while I'm out Blowin Around Texas, Ya'll be workin on your Easter Frocks.

I haven't decided if I'm going to wear the white pinafore or the red check dress.

For sure, Mama said I would wear the new Saddle Oxfords.

I was hopin for some cute white shoes....it'll be time in Texas for white shoes.  Oh, well, I know Mama's right...I'll get alot more wear outta those ugly Saddle Oxies.

8 comments:

  1. You are so talented! I love that pineapple pin cushion. But I have two left hands when it comes to intricate craftiness. I am going to get back to simpler crafts though. I have seen some ideas around here and I know I did those crafts and still can!
    Hugs to you! Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun and happy creating as you blow across Texas. Hope you are able to land safely.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have pictures of me in a white pinafore dress. Have fun blowin around Texas. It's raining here in Houston today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time! Sounds exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable pup!
    Sandra Evertson

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun! I want a new pair of Mary Jane's (patent leather, of course) to go with my new Easter outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a marvelous time treakin' around TX, Sue ...

    Happy spring!
    Have a beautiful week.
    TTFN~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, it looks like you are taking plenty to keep you busy while on your trip! ;-) Have a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.