10/1/13

It's All About Zipper Bags

CITexas Blog Shop OPENS with BagLady's Vintage Design Zipper Bags!!!
I LOVE Sewing Bags, Totes and Pouches.
I am a 'Self-Professed' Bag-A-Holic.
I've gone so far as to become a 'Techie Bag Junkie'.  You know, one of those sewers with one eye on the 'Eye of the Needle' and one eye on my LapTop PDF instructions.  Why it wasn't very long ago, I couldn't tell a PDF from a PIG.  These days, I'm overrun with Zipper Bags, Needle Pouches, Quilt Totes and well...BAGS. 
The overflow is making it's way to A Quilt Store And More ETSY Shop
Are you a Bag Lady, too?  I thought so!!!  These are for YOU!!!!
Details in Bags~Totes and Pouches.....HERE
New Listings In
LinkingTo:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.