5/25/13

Happy Birthday Pink Saturday

Ya know, Beverly, CollectInTexas Gal and Pink Saturday have celebrated OUR Birthdays together for most all of Pink Saturdays FIVE years.
I just want you to know that I plan to be celebrating together for many years to come.
So, I thought I'd let you know just how long you can count on me being around for
Pink Saturday Birthdays.
 
When I die, I want it to be on my 100th birthday,
in my beach house on Maui,
and I want my husband to be so upset that he has to
drop out of college.
 
Happy Fifth Birthday Pink Saturday!!!
Linking to

9 comments:

  1. Now there's some GOOD long-term planning! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hear her singing Happy Blog Birthday from here.!!!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny Sue! ... Drop out of college... you cougar!
    Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Birthday as well,
    Sparkly Hugs,
    Tobi and the Pixies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great plans, Sue! Happy Birthday and my all dreams come true. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How nice it would be if we could all be as happy as the face your shared. Good luck on your future dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! It is a great birthday this year! I have participated since 2010 and love Beverly and how she holds this all together! Great photo and always a good laugh with you. Happy Memorial Weekend! Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sue .. happy pink birthdays .. and many more to come with your friend, and that your husband is still happily studying with you in Maui ...

    Enjoy the weekend ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a good plan to me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oops! I missed your birthday. Happy Birthday! I guess you'll just have to keep on celebrating a bit longer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.