3/15/20

March Breaks...Planned and Un-Planned

On February 26th I decided to take a 'Winter Break' from opening my Shop.  It was a good move as traffic at The Chicken Farm was slow...typical for the winter months.  As you can see by my announcement on Facebook...I was busy 'Overdoing' at my Home Studio. 
True to my word and plan I was back on First Saturday, March 7th.  It was a windy day...true to March, but it was warm and the traffic/crowd/shoppers turned out in numbers that made the day worth being there.  There was however, the looming/impending feeling of what could be one of the last days of being part of a large crowd.  Sure enough the following week Texas joined the nation in announcing a State Emergency due to COVID-19.
Guess I'll be taking a 'Spring Break'!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Sue! I know what you mean! It's a stay inside time. Why don't you come over and help me finish costumes for Alice in Wonderland. Oh, how I wish you could!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom was glad to see you. Stay safe and healthy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.