1/6/18

JANUARY at The ChickenFarm ArtCenter...No FlipFlops & TankTops

It's the Chicken Farm Art Center's FIRST SATURDAY EVENT of the YEAR!
I can't remember if I've shown any pictures of the Chicken Farm Art Center before.  I know I've sure posted about it a lot with photos of my STUDIO.  I tell you what...today I'll take a walkabout around the Chicken Farm while this First Saturday Event is going on and post tomorrow. 
 
For now...Here's what's happening at Sue's MadeWith Fabric&Fiber Studio
 for First Saturday January 6th, 2018
WINTER WEAR CLEARANCE SALE!!!
It is suppose to be 60 degrees and sunny today!
Please PEOPLE...do not come in FlipFlops and Tank Tops...It's JANUARY!
 

2 comments:

  1. Love those little shop like that. I try to support small places like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoyed the warmth. It reached 20 today, and we get snow and ice tomorrow. I have enjoyed my new earrings.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.