3/18/23

Time To Start-Use-Do and Re-Turn

 

Start where you are....Use what you have...Do what you can!!!
Girl, you gotta know when it's time to turn the page!!!
Good advice, huh?  Seems pretty simple!  May be easier said than done, but here I am starting where I am...and most days I know.  On a few days I wonder.  Of course as CollectInTexas Gal I'll again 'Use what I have"....collections continue.  About 'Do what you can'...best advice for an 'OverDoSue'.
I think it's time to 'Re-Turn' to CollectInTexas Gal!!! 


4 comments:

  1. I was so happy to see your comment on my blog this morning. Welcome back to the blogging world, and I can't wait to read your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! If you need some help, I'll be in town for 3 weeks in April (MIL knee replacement).

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my very favorite sayings! It's so applicable to whatever we are trying to accomplish :-) Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We appreciate all of your effort and commitment in starting this blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.