8/14/16

Back to Blocking, Bags, Broaches and Booth

You would think the last thing I'd be doing in the 'Dog Days of Summer' with temps at 103 degrees, is sitting with a lap full of knitting and crochet.  Nevertheless, it's happening and it's about that time!

Yep, time for the season opening of my 'Fall Chicken Farm Art Center Booth' on 'First Saturday, September 3rd'.  I'll be raising the Pink Tent and setting up for only the second time this year.  Seems like March was ages ago.

Anyway, here's a preview of what's on the blocking table, what's been in my lap, what's up with Bags and how Broaches are making a comeback.

3 comments:

  1. Whew! That made me hot and tired just thinking of all the work!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you paired your vintage pins - excuse me, BROACHES - with the shawls. You do beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the fall colors make me feel "cooler". Now we need temps to follow. !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.