11/6/15

First Saturday at The Chicken Farm Art Center

It is First Saturday at The Chicken Farm Art Center this weekend. Come see my new Twined Rugs/Table Runners and Crocheted Mandala Table Mats along with Quilts ...and Fleece Blankets. I will be in the back parking lot under the Pink Tent...opens at 10:00 am. What doesn't sell this weekend will be listed on CollectInTexas Gal Blog and ETSY Shop. (posted on Facebook CITexas Blog and ETSY Shop)

Hello CITexas Gal blog readers,
Yes, I have been busy since my last post on November 1st...getting ready for the first show of the Christmas Shopping Season.  Several new Twined Table Runners will be in my booth, including this one hot off LibbyLuLa Loom.  Don't you just LOVE these Southwest Colors? 


'Colonial Mandala' will also make the show along with the others I posted earlier here on CITexas Gal.  Okay, gotta go and put the finishing touches on all this 'Priced to Sell' stuff.  Yup, I'm working on letting go and the notion that everything I make is not 'Priceless' and does not have to be saved for future generations...(eyes rolling). 

3 comments:

  1. hope the weather is splendid and a big crowd shows up to buy. Your crafts are gorgeous. I bet you do well. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work. I love the name "Chicken Farm Art Center" as a former owner of chickens in rural Arkansas. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - I hope you sell out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.