3/30/14

Fabric Empty Nesting Happened In March

March has come and gone with very little actual sewing going on around here. 
 That's unusual for me...not to be sewing, but I do take it in spells.  Do you? 
Although I haven't stitched but this one Bird Nest Inspired Table Topper, I have spent quite a lot of time in the Sewing Studio DeStashing!   Many yards of 'Fabulous Fabric' have left the Nest.  Some through my now Empty Nest ETSY Shop, a bit sold at the Chicken Farm Art Center Booth, and the majority to the newly opened Fiber Co-op. 
The Fiber Co-op's shelves are lined with wonderful prints like the ones I have used here in this Table Topper Sample.

 How fun to design with a new to me grouping of fabrics. The Table Topper will be offered as a class in April with these Fabulous Feathered Friendly Fabrics offered in a Kit.

Here is the link to the Fiber Co-Op website.  Check out the classes offered, the hand dyed fabrics, yarns and threads.

My March Posting has been sparse while I've been feathering the Fiber Co-Ops Nest, but I have been busy Writing and Scheduling Posts for the April AtoZ Blogging Challenge which begins on Tuesday April 1st.

 Hope to see you right back here for a Month of story telling inspired by my OldPhoto©Collection.

2 comments:

  1. That is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I can visit the coop when I come next time. I pass right by it on the way in and out of town. Have fun teaching your class.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.