1/2/13

Jumping Into January With Both SnapOn Feet

I'm so happy to have a Sewing Machine with Interchangeable SnapOn Feet.
It looks like I'll be Snapping them On and Off quite a lot here in The New Year of 2013.
For sure in January.
Just look what I've lined up for myself...
I could have titled this post
Jumping Into January With Both Janomes.
Just last month...seems like only a couple of days ago...my Memory Craft 10000
found it's way back from several years of hibernation.
While it was on an extended hibernation vacation, Janome has Updated  TWICE.
HERE is the latest Janome Memory Craft 12000 
Guess who IS NOT getting Updated....I mean it this time!!!
Afterall, just look what the 'OldGalJanome' can still do!
I have FINISHED the FIRST Four Blocks of Twelve for the Winter White Friendship Exchange.
The Second Set is cut out and ready to Sew...I'll post about that later.
For now, I'd better SnapToIt with
Both SnapOnFeet and Both Janomes!
Image of Curves Class
Oh Yeah...There's ONE MORE Jumping Into January Thingy!
I'm taking an Internet Class....more about that later!
Gotta Go SEW!
Have I told you Happy Sewing New Year?

6 comments:

  1. Sue, that's a beautiful quilt block!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you Sandra....it was fun to put together and all the fabrics were from my Stash. The threads, too! It's a goal of mine for 2013 to use what I have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks are beautiful. Those Janome machines last forever. However, I have to admit that my 12000 is a wonderful machine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg that block is gorgeous and i feel so lucky to have you in the block exchange!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have read the last few posts and you sure do have alot going on! :) This winter white block is oh so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Janome is a 4800QC, that hubby bought me 8 years ago. It's my 2nd fav machine (sorry, the hand crank wins). That Janome is about as fancy/schmancy as I can handle.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.