9/1/09

Ta~Da Collectibles...Opens In NewBraunfels,Texas


Ta~Da Opens In Gruene Flea Antique Mall



Ta~Da's Dealer ShowCases a Vintage HotPink Armorie with artfully arranged Vignettes.

Classic Angels to CountryCat to Fitz & Floyd CandleSticks to Collectible Milkglass Compotes.

 
 

Vintage to Vogue Quilts and Vintage CrossStitch show another facet of the TwoSisterDealers Collections and Talents.

TwoTexasSisters share a love for Antiques, Thrift & FleaMarket Shopping, Gardening, Decorating and Family.

5 comments:

  1. We used to go to Gruene every year, but haven't been in a while. Makes me want to head there today. Wish I could. Hope you do well in the shop. Happy Wednesday, T

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Gruene. It has been toooooo long since I have been, maybe this should be a fall trip. Thanks for the visit to our blog and I will certainly be keeping an eye on yours.
    Denis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9/04/2009

    Thank you "supersis", for adding the finishing touches. It is always fun sharing with you!
    hugs,"lil sis"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9/04/2009

    Wishing you the very best in this venture! LS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey!!!!!I just came by your blog and I'm captivated being you lived my life. LOL I also graduated in 1965 (McAllen). Anyway I was going to "feature" you as a PS blog to visit and I got to this post and was so surprised. We have a booth at Gruene Flea also! Bella Blues. Since we live in Pflugerville we share with my best friends from high school...two sisters who live on 306! Small world. :) Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.