9/14/09

ShockingPink Saturday!



I'm feeling 'QuiteALot' like a Princess today!
Yes, I know, it's such an indulgent and pampery and not very Texan-ish thing. But I just can't help my 'Princess of Quite-A-Lot Self'.
You see...I'm still in Pink Saturday Shock!
Maybe that should be ShockingPink Saturday!!!
Yes that's what I'll call this most amazing
Pink Experience.

"QuePasa?"...that's TexMex...I like to think I'm BiBlogLingual...for "What Happened?" I'm soooo glad you asked.

This past Saturday, I participated in my First Pink Saturday.
I had such a good time preparing my Post about 'Four Generations of Sewing', and all the memories it brought back....you can see it in the post below if you like.
So, with that Happiness said, you can 't imagine the Shocking Pink Happiness I had at the end of the day on Saturday.

Thank-you to Beverly, the hostess of Pink Saturday and Thank-you to all the 'Pinkies' who visited CollectInTexas Gal and left...as of this AM, 58 Comments.
Comments of QuiteALot of Welcomes to Pink Saturday,
QuiteALot of Sharing Sewing Stories, and
QuiteALot of Love for the ColorPink and PinkBloggers.

So, as Princess of 'QuiteALot of ShockingPinkSaturday', I Hereby Bestow upon All of You the title of...Princess' of 'QuiteALot of PinkPerfection'...that's TexasEnglish for the most Amazing, Talented, Creative, Sharing and Fun Group in all of 'BlogLand'.



PS...Here's your Wand, and at Beverly's request, your Tiara!

7 comments:

  1. Sue, you are so nice. And, I always wanted to be a princess. Do we all get to wear tiaras? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Sue. I came over from Beverly's Blog. I am so glad I did. I have enjoyed several of your posts as I scrolled down. You have a wonderful talent for writing AND quilting. Your posts appeal to me because of your vintage treasures as well. I have two sisters who sell antiques under the name of 'Bluebird Antiques' in Atlanta, GA. I too sold antiques for a few years and then retired.

    Your pink Saturday post is a delight. Your four generation story is wonderful. It could be my story, treadle sewing machine and all. By the way, my sewing machine is a Kenmore and it NEEDS to be retired. LOL.

    I am definitely adding you as one of my favorite blogs. I am so glad you joined the many Pinkies on Sat.

    Hugs...Jeanne

    PS. Beverly and I have been friends for 39 years. We live over five hours away from of each other, but years ago we lived in the same area in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy for you to have a shockingly good PinkSaturday!! Your post was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning Sue!
    I am so thrilled that you came to the Pink Saturday affair, and I just know you will always be happy there. I loved visiting with you, and look forward to many more sewing stories you have to share. What a wonderful addition you are. Thank you kindly for my tiara (I've never owned one), and for the magical wand. I know several things around here that need a magical touch to them. Thank you sweet thing. I hope you have a wonderful day. Stop by again soon. Country hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sue, welcome to the pinkies affair and hopefully lots and lots of fun too. Please forgive my tardiness in posting and wishing you a very Happy Pink Saturday, Char

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any room for a Pink Prince???
    Denis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sue, Nice to see your Pink Saturday post, I am way behind, but here none the less.

    So happy you were greeted with so many wonderful comments, there are large numbers of great people out there. If you know any Texas bloggers not on my list, please let me know.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.