4/29/19

AtoZ 2019...Oh My 'Y' Words & Photos

For AtoZ 2019, Word Prompts come first from 'Family Word Finder' ...
a thesaurus of synonyms and antonyms in alphabetical order. 
I take the first word and the last word of each letter and match it to a
photograph from my collection/files. 
Some invoke words in a story and others invoke that age old adage
"A picture is worth a thousand words."
 
 First 'Y' Word Prompt...Yard
 By the Yard
Run 50 Yards
 For the Yard
 Oh My Word.....What A Yard!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Last 'Y' Word Prompt...Yule


6 comments:

  1. Yowza. Y words were made for YOU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I have plenty of yard photos and am much better at working with those than I am in an actual yard.

      Delete
  2. Lots of yards! I never thought about it before, wow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a fabricaholic, I can do the yard thingy!

      Delete
  3. Love all the interpretations of YARD. After this challenge, will you sit in the yard or start rolling out more yards of fabric for your creations?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspiration for Y, I love your yards of fabric of course ;))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.