4/2/19

AtoZ 2019...Oh My 'B' Words & Photos

I am a 'Prompt Me' writer and photographer. 
 Give me a prompt and it's off to the writing races or photo shoot!
For AtoZ 2019, Word Prompts come first from 'Family Word Finder' ... a thesaurus of synonyms and antonyms in alphabetical order.  I take the first word and the last word of each letter and match it to a photograph from my collection/files.  Some invoke words in a story and others invoke that age old adage "A picture is worth a thousand words."

Listen Baby, you can hear the Babble of the water as it flows through your toes.
    I love this photo of my grandchildren as they dip their toes in the lake just after sunset.
     The antonyms for Babble are silence, stillness, quietness.  All which work for this photo as well.
Byword - A word of words to live by.
They may be a rule, a principle, a law or truth.
How about a slogan, motto or proverb.  
     I grew up near the Sandhills State Park which stretches for miles and covers 3 counties in West Texas.  What a perfect proverb for a place where 'The sands of time cannot be stopped'.  For me a real truth lies in 'What has been lost may yet live in memories'.

4 comments:

  1. Love the babble photo. You really are the one for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo-ya (sp?) I really like this A to Z theme. Keep having a Blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love "What has been lost may yet live in memories", although I might change "may" to "will". Texas sandhills look sandier than Nebraska's sandhills. Beautiful country, so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.