4/8/19

AtoZ 2019...Oh My 'G' Words & Photos

For AtoZ 2019, Word Prompts from 'Family Word Finder' ...
a thesaurus of synonyms and antonyms in alphabetical order. 
I take the first word and the last word of each letter and match it to a
photograph from my collection/files. 
Some invoke more words, and others invoke that age old adage
"A picture is worth a thousand words."

First 'G' Word Prompt...Gab
My siblings at a family gathering.  Notice how my sister Gabs with her hands! 
Brother does too...when they are not in his pockets!
 
Next to Last 'G' Word Prompt...Guzzle                         Last 'G' Word Prompt...Gyrate
        I'm going to call this 'Reverse Guzzling'............ and this.......... Upside down Gyrating
Thanks Grandson for not Guzzling lake water and for demonstrating Noodle Gyrations!

4 comments:

  1. Golly. Good words. And yes hands are required for gabbing

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - that guzzling photo is a hoot! I'm loving this challenge - I wouldn't do this theme, myself, but you are nailing it day after day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I began to think I'd have to eat a bunch of words and stage even more photos. You've renewed my efforts to keep going. I've downsized posts now after the first week. KISS method at work.

      Delete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.