10/10/10

The 23rd Psalm...

...For the Lamb who left this earth on the 24th. Hold him close, Shepherd.


The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
He leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul:
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name' sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: For thou art with me;
Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies;
Thou annointest my head with oil; My cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the House of the Lord forever.
John 3:16

4 comments:

  1. Dear Sue,
    I feel sure that Stacey is in the arms of the Shepherd and resting, basking in the light of eternity. I take great comfort in all that we DON'T know about the heavenly realms, our forever HOME. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10/10/2010

    Dear Sister Sue,
    Thank you for making such a beautiful tribute to our brother, Stacy Scott Pittman. The marker is very perfect for him.

    Love You!
    ConnieMarie

    ReplyDelete
  3. My parents have this on their tombstone. It brings great comfort. I know your sweet brother is enjoying the arms of Jesus and His everlasting love. Blessings Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue, that is my favorite verse..so comforting to know that your sweet brother is in the arms of our Lord.

    thank you for stopping by and leaving such sweet comment...and have a wonderful Texas day:)♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.