11/6/12

We Met At 'The Cutting Table'

These days, I spend a good deal of time at 'The Cutting Table'.....some at HOME and lots at WORK!
So there I was...at 'The WORK Cutting Table'...ready to cut fabric!
"Good Morning", I said to the pretty blonde lady with a bolt of cotton fabric.
"Good Morning...are you CollectInTexas Gal Sue?"

"Yes, I am....how did you know"?
"I read your Blog, and I recognized you from your Stitched Picture!"
I'm Cheryl of Cheryl's Teapots2Quilts!  
 
Cheryl is a Texas Gal living in Illinois, and we are blogging friends who Quilt
and share a love of Vintage Sewing Machines.
She does much of her piecing on a 1896 Singer Treadle Machine
 and a 1948 Singer Handcrank Machine.
See her October Blocks pieced on these two machines HERE. 
While visiting relatives here in San Angelo, which happens to be her hometown,
Cheryl needed a Fabric Fix....and there I was...a Fabric FixerUpper!
How fun to meet Cheryl at 'The Cutting Table'.
It's a first for me....meeting a fellow Quilting Blogger in person!
I think I can safely say we are both "Under the Influence of Fabric".

6 comments:

  1. What a treat to meet a fellow stitchin' blogger! It's terrific that she stopped by to see you :)

    And boy, do I love the "under the influence of fabric" scenes. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How neat that you met! If she is living in Il I will have to check out her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post! I've already cut into that fabric. Sew much fun meeting you. I'll get my post up a few days after I get back home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great opportunity to meet a fellow quilter!! Thanks for the lovely happy birthday message.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun!! It is a small small world. :) And what adorable fabric!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love this! This is what quilt blogging is all about! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.