11/25/12

Sewing Sticker Stash

Another THINGY you won't be surprised that I collect....or maybe you will be surprised....afterall,
 how many different Sewing Thingies can one person get into collecting and still get any
SEWING DONE!
Ya'll know I'm a Thrifty Shopper and always looking for a bargin.
I make a BeeLine for CLEARANCE Signs and BARGIN Bins. 
There is a PROBLEM with finding such neat and thrifty Sewing Stickers and Stuff.
I have a tendency to HOARD it!
I'm a STINGY SEWING STICKER User!

4 comments:

  1. I hoard stickers, too! And books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stickers - oh yes....I can't resist them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No shame there! Sewing is a noble hobby - go ahead, flaunt it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for following me, I am the same I absoletly hoard sewing stuff. I love the sticker that says Sewing mends the soul!
    I shall be looking into that.

    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.