2/21/12

Photo Profiles....Moments Never To Forget

The Faces of Love
Until tonight, my heart was just half full.
I'd never known the fruit which fed the soul.
But now I see what may put to rest my longing.
For I have seen, the Face of Love.
The Grace of God, the Face of Love.
In silence I feared my heart would remain words unheard inside a separatness of skin.
But now I know that the skin just veils the soul.
For I have seen...The Face of Love.
The Grace of God, The Face of Love.
Excerpts from 'Face of Love' by JEWEL
Photos by
CollectInTexasGal

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! and wonderful words to go with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so loved this post! the B&W shots made the words come to life!

    Enjoy!
    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Sue. I love, love, this post. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.