Hello Classmates and Teacher Mizz Matlock,
I realize I'm late with this 'What I Did Last Summer Report', but I had to wait for the Letter V for Vacation.
Some of the things I really like about getting up in front of the class and giving a report these days Versus giving a report in The Fifth Grade is...
- my knobby knees aren't knocking.
- I'm not twirling my pigtail.
- I'm not standing on one SaddleOxford and then the other.
- my brother isn't sitting on the back row sticking his tongue out at me.
- no one is shooting paper wads at me.
- I don't have to write a 3 page paper and worry about my Spellin'... I now have Spell Check!
- I can draw and doodle all over my report.
- I could ....if I wanted to....give my report as a SlideShow.
So without further 'AhDo' here's my Last Years Vacation Report in the form of Visual Views with VeryFew Vocals.
We went to the Lake...Camping and Fishing.
Only ONE of us caught a Fish! This is as close as she would get to The Fish!
The waves weren't very big and the beach had lots of rocks....
....that were good for skipping....
....and showing off FEET and FOOTWEAR!
There was a beach. It was Muddy not Sandy and had Sticks not Shells.
We left our Footprints in the
Our BabyBoy and Sister walked in the water at sunset.
It was A FUN VACATION!
I can hardly wait for Summer This Year!
Go There For More
of The Letter V!