WordlessWed...Rolags Ready To Spin

FYI...Rolag is a roll of fibre used to spin woolen yarn.  From Scottish Gaelic word for a small roll.

1 comment:

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.