10/17/15

Walk About at Fisher Park

If you want a taste of Texas Fall in October, you often have go on a Walk About.   I had to take a five hour drive in order to see the changing of the leaves.  Then I did the Walk About at Fisher park in New Braunfels.  Fisher Park is a newly developed area of land that was once the Fisher Family Ranch.  The park provides a natural habitat for animals, birds and people to enjoy the trails, lake, modern buildings, and educational habitats like the 'Butterfly Garden'.
Lucky me....it's Monarch Migration time.
Happy Trails for All.

4 comments:

  1. How pretty. You would love all the colors up here, in northern Illinois. It's a bit chilly, though, 28 degrees when I woke up. We are supposed to get to 70 degrees next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That place looks right up my alley. Indeed this was a beautiful weekend in TX - finally Octoberish weather. I also love all of your Halloween pics in the header - very fun. Let's have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures. I was last in Texas in 1977. It's time to return. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a peaceful place. I love the canoe with wild flowers etc growing in it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.