10/22/15

Christmas Rug Sneak Peek

Have I mentioned my HUGE TUB of Christmas Fabrics? No!! Really???  Imagine that!  After all the confessions I have made about my Fabric Addictions, you would at least think I would have fessed up about the HoHoHoarded Christmas Stash. Okay, here goes..."My name is OverDoSue and I am a Christmas FabricAholic", and I can seriously justify having a HUGE TUB of Santa, Holly, Snowman, Poinsettia, Nutcracker, Gingerbread and just about any Christmas Print ever made.  I LOVE CHRISTMAS...nuff said!!!!
Here are a few Holly and Poinsettia prints that are available for 'Rag Stripping'....only because they are not among the quilt shop, brand name, vintage, etc. etc. Christmas fabrics.  Alexander Henry would most likely strike my name from his Preferred Customer list if I even dared to think of ripping up this RARE out of PRINT HoHoHoarded fabric....
...not to mention how Santa would never allow Rudolph to land on my rooftop again. 

4 comments:

  1. I try to avert my eyes from Christmas prior to Halloween. However, your post is worthy and the new rug is darn cheery looking. It looks like Christmas candy.....Fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christmas candy...that's what I was going for!!! Thanks! I know....Christmas before Halloween...not my thing either, but for making Christmas gifts and Christmas Booth Shows it's kind of a must. I use to make ornaments starting in July. By the time Christmas got here, I was Bah Humbug.

      Delete
  2. I have at least 2 FULL buckets of Christmas fabrics. Maybe I should send some to you, so you can make more rugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you are a Quilter with FabFabrics....most of which YOU would not dare rip and tear for rags. So, as you already know....neither could I. Let's just continue to store/hoard/stash our Christmas FabFabrics...you never know...ANOTHER Christmas quilted something or the other may be in our future and your Buckets are already more than primed for your Bucket List.

      Delete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.