7/25/14

On The Button Wagon...It's Been 7 Days!

It has been 7 Days since my last Button Post.  
Really, it's been 7 Days since my last post, period....it just so happens it was on buttons.
As I look back over June's Archives, nearly EVERY post has been about buttons.
I'd say it was certainly time for a Button Break...or...a Break from Buttons!
Before the Button Bustin' Break, the Button Bins were Bulging after the Button Binge I was on.  I'm glad I photographed the overflowing bins....otherwise I wouldn't have anything to show you on this 'BackToThe Buttons'  post.  Hard to believe I haven't taken a single photo in the last 7 days.  I think I must have 'Binged Out'...if there is such a thing even for an 'OverDoer' like me.

Yep, from the looks of these last three Bins you are probably thinking
I really needed a 7 Day Hiatus from Buttons.
Whew, this looks like a 'CrapShoot'...I wonder if they take
'Buttons' at the Crap Tables in Vegas!
Not that it matters...since I'm still
'On The Button Wagon'.

2 comments:

  1. Busy Bee Button Binge was fun. What else to do? Churn Butter, look for Buttercups, Buy Balloons? Be Bemused? Have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love playing "Button Button, Who has the button?" Now I know the answer will always be SUE.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.