2/18/13

MODA Friendship QuiltAlong...DayOne

Have you been anxiously waiting for Moda's Friendship Quilt Along?
I have and TODAY is the First Day with the First Three Moda Designers.
My first visit was to Barbara Brackman....HERE
Barbara is giving away a Bundle of ...
...just answer one question to enter....How many Friendship Quilts have you participated in?
So, I said to Barbara....
 
With Texas known as 'The Friendship State' it would be only natural for a Texas Quilter like me to have participated in a Friendship Quilt....and I have. SIX of them with friends on the internet from all over the world, from the great state of Texas, and already this year in a Winter White Friendship Exchange.

Can't wait to get started on this one, and would LOVE to win your Collection fom William Morris Co. Thank-you for the opportunity.
Sue
Barbara's Friendship Block is a version of Flying Geese with a center square for the Signature. 
It's an easy PDF download.  I made a Folder "ModaFriendshipQlt" and downloaded the PDF.
I will download each of the Designers Blocks to the folder so that I have the pattern and instructions when I'm ready to make the blocks.
Which I hope will be sometime later TODAY.
The next TWO Designers  for TODAY are:

2 comments:

  1. I thought of you Sat., I was at an antique mall and they were selling quilt blocks with Sun Bonnet Sues, they were $5 for each block. I might go back next time I have some extra money and start buying them a couple at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one of those terrific quilters and I love knowing you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.