11/25/13

I've Got The Crochet Christmas Blues

I started my Crocheted Christmas Gifts around the end of October.  I'm a fast crocheter and often end up having a Crochet Marathon Fest with my studio looking like a Yarn Bomb exploded.  This year my focus is on Scarves. 
 I hope everyone on my list wants one.
I'm hoping YOU and YOURS might want one too.
These beautiful BLUES available on my ETSY Shop....click HERE.
View all the Scarves...Left Sidebar ETSY Shop Scarf Strip.
 
This Scarf and Cross Collar is a Prototype...you know...a practice...Merry Christmas to Me.
Linking To:
Smiling Sally's BLUE MONDAY
Happy Thanksgiving!
 

9 comments:

  1. Morning Sue,

    Your scarves are pretty in the different shades of blue.

    Have a good Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11/25/2013

    Wonderfully creative for HBM and you are ahead of the crowd for Xmas ~ thanks, carol, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are beautiful. Wish I was on your list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Sue, Your scarves are lovely and your family are lucky to have a lovely scarf for a Christmas gift. We wear lots of scarves in the mountain weather. I'm off to look at your creations.
    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Sue.
    xo, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue, they are all beautiful and sure to please those you love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sue, everything is gorgeous and your friends and family will I'm sure be thrilled. Happy Thanksgiving
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. How beautiful! I love the cross. Very pretty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11/26/2013

    Those scarves are lovely. I really like that cross too. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sue so gorgeous! Love that scarf sigh!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.