9/30/11

Where Buffalo's Wallowed

I tell Ya'll what...It's getting harder and harder to get a 'Pink Saturday Feature Photo'.  
It's darn near impossible to get any body buggy to pose for a closeup. 
What's with this ducking behind the nearest bush leaf.

And you thought I wouldn't stand on my head for a Pink Saturday Shot!
Don't forget....I'm now a Pink Photo Maniac!

If you believe I'm going to Stand on My Head
 in the Bushes in Snake Slitherin' Season in the Middle of Nowhere....
then I've got some Ocean Front Property in Arizona I'll sell ya!

Did ya ever see something so ugly and beautiful at the same time?
I have to tell ya'll that I was really really CLOSE to this Bug and by the time I
Zoom Zoom Zoomed

It looked Really Really Scary and Hairy!!!!

So there I was hanging out over Buffalo Wallow
...that's the name of the Pond...and Yes...Buffalo's Wallowed there once upon a time...
anyway, there I was
shooting the underside of this Pink Bush, worried about Slitherin' Thingys
and Silently Screaming
at the BugEyed ScaryHairy
thinking I was
All Alone!!

Pink Saturday at How Sweet The Sound!
And As Always...
Thanks Beverly for Making Saturday Pink!

9 comments:

  1. Hmmmm - where you able to identify the species????...and I don't mean the bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what stunning photography. You even made him look good. Although it sounds a little scary worrying about wildlife while capturing your gorgeous photos.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I haven't visited you for a while! LOVE your buggy model - but the close up looking into the lens gave me chills! (that's okay, I have that same response looking in the mirror first thing in the morning). Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Saturdays, lots of Pinktastic stuff to see. Thanks for sharing your beautiful pink!

    My Pink is here, hope you can come by and see. Have a great week weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Sue you do make me laugh. Love the critters both of them. The pink leaves were fun for the Pink bash on Sat. Great shots too. If I saw a snake siltherin' by I would be screaming out loud!!! Sure enough!!!!

    Love, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. No doubt you had a good close up shot for this fellow. I am not sure I would have stayed out after him as long as you. You can be a Texas Sun Bonnet Sue anytime you wish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You must have been very patient to get thos amazing photos!!! Happy Pink sAturday - so glad you dropped by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that's what I call a perfect Pink Saturday photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your critters Sue, are simply fascinating!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.