Fall Foto Focus One

Texas Frontier Town at Buffalo Gap, Texas
Abilene State Park
Photos by CollectInTexas Gal
(all rights reserved)


  1. Hi, Sue! You feature gorgeous fall images today! Wow!

  2. What a beautiful place to visit at this time of year. Somehow I didn't think of Texas as a place where the change of season would be particularly noticeable.

  3. Sue I'm loving your photography! I so want to take a driving tour across the state of Texas. I hear you can get lost out there. I hope you have some relief from the heat. I'm super jealous that you have Fall colors. We don't get the change down here unless you count a water maple in the ditch along I95 and then you have to appreciate it's beauty at 70 mph.Hugs!~Ames

  4. Oh, Sue! Your photos take my breath away.

  5. Fall is so beautiful. I am afraid my was short lived. Rain today with snow mixed in the higher country. But I did enjoy what I saw last wekeend. Anne



Related Posts with Thumbnails