9/15/11

Talavera BlueBird Fiesta...Ole' Ya'll

Ole' Ya'll !!!  May the Talavera Blue Bird of Happiness Bless Your Day!!!
I've made my way back to Fort Stockton, Texas and Bella Terrazza!
Will be here for almost two weeks....so get ready for
Mucho Mas Colores de Posts!!!
(many more colorful posts...loosely translated)

It's getting close to time for a Big Pot of Chili con Queso!
I'll be making that and a Big Pot of Red Beans with Jalapeno Cornbread!

Oh...did I mention Margaritas?
Ya'll Come Back Soon!!!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pottery! And, mucho mas colores es muy bueno:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    I can't wait to see muchos mas colores!


    Gabriela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love all the bright colors. Oh and the food and drinks sound fabulous! What time should I arrive???

    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margaritas? I'll be there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.