7/5/11

The Art of Removing Sunflower Seeds

by Lovey Dovey
You may remember Lovey Dovey from the Birdie B&B Weddin'... she was the Bride.
Lovey was also one of the Sunflower Seed Sowers back in March when the
Birdie B&B was officially opened.
Marriage and Motherhood agree with Lovey
....she's put on a little weight and that's okay....
except it constitutes a bit of adjustment in
'Balancing on Sunflowers'.
Once the 'Balance Issue' is mastered...it's on to 'Spotting Seeds' then to the
Acrobatics of Standing on your Head in mid-air!
The secret to this Move is to have a FirmGrip!
Here's the advantage of being Light Headed and Heavy in the Tail....Feathers!
Now that's what I call ART-ful. 

All Photos by CollectInTexas Gal
All Rights Reserved

10 comments:

  1. These are some great photos! Lovey Dovey is doing a great job getting at those sunflowers. hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photos, Sue! I've never noticed the blue ring around Lovey's eyes! I'm so happy that the Birdie B & B continues to entertain us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7/05/2011

    Hiiiiiiiiii Sue, I have missed you!!!! Hope you had a happy 4th. I have had so much company. We celebrated on the 3rd and had a grand time up until the storms rolled in at 10 pm. I wore your cowgirl apron while I was cooking. :)

    Love the shots of the dove. I love doves and have a hand painted dove mural in the bath. They are so sweet and cooey. Your photos are amazing. I just keep starring at them.

    Have a wonderful wonderful week and how the heck did I not know you have an etsy store?? xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never noticed the blue around the eyes as well, until your close up revealed it to us. How beautiful she is. Wasn't blue eye shadow a thing of the 50's? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots Sue! I soooo understand the light headed and heavy in the tail feathers thing!!! Love the blue around the eyes:@)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures! Love the seed sittin' Lovey.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omigosh. She's wearing blue eye shadow, especially for this photo session.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How in the world did you get those photos?? GREAT! Love Lovey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sue, Yep, we are home and happy to be back after our month in Maine. I have missed you and your delightful posts.

    This post is no exception. I LOVE Lovey Dovey. She is a very clever bird. How in the world did you capture these awesome photos? You rock!!! Smile.

    Hugs, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic shots, Sue!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.