3/1/15

The Lion Roars In...Even In Texas!

Somebody...Shoot that Lion!   
Everywhere you look, it's about the weather.  On the television, on the web, out my back door...Enough already!  This is not how I wanted to start March here on CollectInTexas Gal.  Surely, there are more interesting things to blog about than the weather.  Give me a minute while I go check the news!  I'll be right back.


Just as I expected.  I should have stayed with the old proverb...'No News is Good News'.  But No, just had to start this 1st day of March off with stuff like Ebola, Alien Reboot (whatever that is), those damn Yankees and more news on bad winter weather.  One thing that is encouraging on that front, though, is the piece on 'Winter bad for worship'....perhaps the 'One' on high Yahoo's...and will  'Let the Sunshine In'. 
Okay, I'm done on the subject of the weather. 
 I should quit before I bring on more bad winter weather...like a lightening storm!
I am outta here...like a...
I know...but it's the closest thing I got!
Welcome March!
 

10 comments:

  1. It will be 100 degrees in Texas far too soon. Then we can do our summer hibernation versus this winter hibernation. I rather like the excuse of snow and cold - Netflix binge time and comfort food. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Pennsylvania Roots are showing, Joanne. For me...it won't be soon enough...I do HOT so much better than COLD.

      Delete
  2. Enjoy your Tuesday temps. I hear that Wednesday will be more like us, again. I'd like to just see upper 30's sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really....it going to get worse?

      Delete
  3. Hi Sue, I agree it s all about the weather. I am weary of all that weather news. All I have to do is go to the weather on my computer, key in my zip and I know all I need to know. Besides it was supposed to rain today. Hello...no rain.
    I want to see Spring popping up everywhere. Soon I hope, after our snow melts. Yikes.

    xo,
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...Spring will pop up soon...I hope! We need the moisture, so let's put in for RAIN! You guys should have lots of water when the snow melts. Maybe more than you want...send it our way! In the meantime, we will all stay warm and wait for the LAMB!

      Delete
  4. Wishing the whole continent could just have a beautiful spring - now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, NOW would be good, but since the Lion has roared, I guess we will have to wait patiently for the Lamb!

      Delete
  5. It's SO cold here. Boo. Soon we'll have that lamb-y weather. We can hope. Have a great week, Sue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel bad about whinning about our Texas weather when it is NADA compared to your Colorado Cold! You always make the best of it with your warm and cozy posts on PomPoms Pondering. Stay warm!!!

      Delete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.