2/6/10

Turquoise & More Turquoise....My Favorite!


Welcome to Bella Terrazza's Turquoise Room where Blue-Green Reigns as Queen of  Color!
The cross is handcarved in pine with inset mosaic glass and is an exclusive item to Bella Terrazza.  Each cross is unique and created by a local artisan who produces as one of a kind in a variety of sizes and color combinations.  Hand blown turquoise glass vases,  hand thrown turquoise pottery and hand crafted glass topped tables are featured in this vignette.


Handblown glassware is found throughout Bella Terrazza in Red, Royal Blue, Green, Amber, Clear, and Turquoise as seen in this collection.  Accessories of table toppers, napkins, scarves, beaded swags, beaded napkin rings, candles and more make every table setting  picture perfect.


Did I mention the many beautiful Frames and Wall Decor? 
I'll focus on those for my next 'Workin 9 to 5 Week" here at Bella Terrazza.
The 'BossLady' has been 'ShoppinLasVegas' Market this week.
Wait til Ya'll see the Stuff!!!

PS...I'll be HeadinHome after ClosinTime today.  I'll see Ya'll back in San Angelo, Texas!

7 comments:

  1. "Shoppin Las Vegas"??!! Sounds like fun! LOVE all the pretty turquois today! The cross, in your first photo, is beautiful!... I LOVE seeing turquois on the shopping channels too, for some of the jewelry, whenever I can! (I don't like to shop too far from home usually).. Can't wait to see all the goodies you bring home with you! ((hugs)) ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooooooooo aaaaaaaaaah! It's all so pretty, pretty, pretty! I want to shop there! Glad you are heading home for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so pretty and I wish I could shop there too.

    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow how beautiful...I would be so broke! lol THanks for sharing Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that color and it is all so pretty! Glad you are heading home. It's fun to go away but always good to go back home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My girls are in Vegas, at least two of 'em! I wish I were there or better yet with you at the fun place! I love all that you have there! Oh My Goodness! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the rooms seem to be color coded...it must be like working in a rainbow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.