5/19/17

Hummer Time

You know how one thing leads to another?  Of course you do, it's a common malady among people like me who have the 'Dori Syndrome'..."Oh, Look...something shiny".

Turns out the something shiny caught my eye while fishing (pun intended) for clasps for several necklaces I made from a strand of beautiful porcelain and glass beads that belonged to my mother.

 Like I said...'One thing leads to another', and before I knew it, my worktable was cleared of fabric, rotary cutters, rulers etc., etc., and replaced with 'Jewelry Making Stuff' and a new idea I have been contemplating....
 ...combining Fabric/Fiber with beads, chains and charms.
 
 Hummer Time!
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. spring is humming along in your world. Very clever

    ReplyDelete
  2. We call that 'squirrel' in our house. We are all good at 'squirrel'. I guess that is why I have so many UFO's. Oh well, I'm sure another squirrel (or two) will be coming along soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I guess I have it too "dori syndrome". Thanks for coming by ABC Wed. Yes I knew you would identify with that 2-piece suit I made!!!! The sewing chest is a treasure to me. Everytime I look at Pinterest I get that feeling I need to make it!! Have a great creative weekend.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Ha! Ha!.. Can SO-oooo relate here. My daughter comments often about my own "Oh look, something shiny" syndrome!!! Clearly, it lead to good things here! LOVE your necklace! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely! Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit & comment. I'd love to return the visit...please leave your LINK or click on over and comment on Where Bluebonnets Grow.